1:1 Tantric Hatha Yoga Classes
Traditional Tantric Hatha Yoga has made its way from the caves of the Himalayas into our modern-day life, brought forward by outstanding teachers in an unbroken lineage of mostly oral transmission. Tantra is a way of life and practice to realize what holds us back and empower the parts of ourselves that propel us forward to rise into the unique power that we carry within. Traditional Tantra has very little to do with what modern-day interpretations show us. Instead of short-term pleasure, true tantric practices awaken you to your true potential and help you grow beyond your wildest dreams. A teacher and a dedicated practice evolve you into the stable and strong pillar of light for the community that you already are.
You are the only one who can realize your own limitless potential. I am honoured to help you walk this path, with the techniques, tradition, and my own experience walking this path.
Private Hatha Yoga classes are right for you if:
- – You are just starting out on the path and would like to be introduced to Yoga in your own pace and in honour of your individual needs.
- – You have been practising for a while, but you would like to dive deeper into the subtle aspects of the practice, like mudras (gestures), nidra (yogic sleep) or bandhas (energy locks) that are usually not taught in group classes.
- – You would like your Yoga practice to empower your life outside of your practice and you are craving a practice that honours your individual energetic, mental, and physical needs.
How Do Private Yoga Classes Work?
Private Hatha Yoga classes can take place either in person in your home or a studio space in Dunedin or online via zoom. Depending on your intentions and goals in-person classes might be preferable.
I offer two different private Tantric Hatha Yoga packages:
1 Single Private Session
This could be:
- – a single guided yoga/meditation/nidra session
- – answer/work on specific questions for your asana/pranayama/meditation practice
- – develop or work on a sādhana/daily practice for you to practice independently
2 Five Private Session Bundle
This package is useful if:
- – you are just starting your yoga journey
- – you would like to dive deeper into the subtle aspects of practice (mudra, bandha, nidra, mantra, meditation…)
- – you would like to start or continue your sādhana/daily practice work and receive support
- – you would like to receive support working through one or two current challenges or goals